Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wall_guy_101

It's ALL George Bush's Fault!!

79 posts in this topic

It has occured to me that with greater frequency and regularity, people, quite a few people actually, revert their every day problems and life's social and personal ill's to the mere existence of George W. Bush. I'm sure some of you can agree with me and can attest to the absurdity of it. So I thought, for our own pleasure (or disdain for some of you) that we can use this as a voice box so to speak for something that may have happened to us or someone we know and blame it all on the big guy, George W........

Let me start....

I was having my morning go around with the porcelain throne today and while in the middle of my grunting and groaning I decided to prep myself with a handful of tissue paper. To my great inconvienience the dispenser was empty. Luckily the cabinet that holds stocked toilet papier was within reach so while my rear was still attached to the toilet I reached over and opened the cabinet and to my great horror.....it was also out of butt paper. I sat there deciding what i should do and a thought began to creep into my head as to why?, how? and what could possibly cause this to happen?? And then it all occured to me as it has occured to so many other's in today's society. So with gritted teeth, balled fists and clenched rectum I shouted at the top of my voice...."IT'S ALL GEORGE BUSH'S FAULT."

Any other similar experience's??

(I have way to much time on my hands at work)

Upon further review you will find that shortages of anything (including toilet paper) as well as to much of anything can somehow be linked directly to global warming. But wait....you're right.......global warming is Bushes fault to!

The real sad thing here is this is about accurately reflective of the way the press and the hard core libs act!

Not to be confused for the way Clinton is blamed by the conservatives for everytning that is not going right, even though he has been out of office for 71/2 years.

The media doesn't even refer to him as president Bush they just call him Mr. Bush. I feel wether you like him or not he still deserves to be called by his title. This lack of respect the media shows him definitely proves how one sided the media is.

By the way I didn't catch any fish this morning, and it was President Bush's fault, he should have had the lake I was on stock better or something.

People need to find someone to blame. How about taking a little personal responsibility.

A bad economy and the war in Iraq. That would be GW's fault.

Blaming the toilet paper issue in your house on him is kinda funny.

But layoffs, four dollar gas and countless dead G.I.'s, Allied soldiers and Iraqi's isn't funny.

Very very conservative guy here. Long standing NRA member. Voted for republican Presidential candidates my whole voting life.

Sadly, pretty much everything that is messed up is his fault.

So, what most people are saying is that Congress has performed flawlessly in the service of this country???

Get a grip.

I am going to say the Prez does set a tone and path the country tends to follow, but on the other hand there are checks and balances. All the problems we have are both the prez and congress.

Easier to blame one guy than than several hundred.

But on the other hand if things had went well over the last 2 terms there would a group that would be praising GW and saying it was all his doing.

I am going to say the Prez does set a tone and path the country tends to follow, but on the other hand there are checks and balances. All the problems we have are both the prez and congress.

Easier to blame one guy than than several hundred.

But on the other hand if things had went well over the last 2 terms there would a group that would be praising GW and saying it was all his doing.

presidents dont control gas prices or the economy. what president would want the economy to go bad on their watch? economies have their own up and down cycle that nobody can really do much about

BUT...the CIC controls the conduct of a war, and, well.......

The congress does have a lower approval rating than Bush, so it's not all him.

"what president would want the economy to go bad on their watch?"

Billionaire Fascists

Billionaire Fascists

Ooops. theres that F word that seems to pop up from time to time

Plenty of room for blame for the Congress and the Pres.

I will say this though, I do believe that Bush has surrounded himself with some questionable caracters and some of his policies are without a doubt questionable at best.

People need to find someone to blame. How about taking a little personal responsibility.

That gets my vote.

You can't blame that one on Bush...somebody gave out your favorite honey spot on one of the forums..You know one of the anonymous that just read these post and steal all the information.... confusedconfusedconfused

Bush's legacy down the road could be one of a very poor President at best.

During his terms as President, the U.S. is now further in debt than ever before. The national debt in the past 8 years has been run up more than all the other Presidents combined to date. now, that is a real legacy to leave.

"what president would want the economy to go bad on their watch?"

Billionaire Fascists

Please; go to an encyclopedia. Heck, there's all sorts of free ones on the internet. Look up the word Fascist. It is very diffficult to use Industrial "billionaire" and "Fascist" in the same sentence.

GWB is a lot of things. Dumb. A panderer to the greatest voting blocks he can get his mitts on (please reference the illegal alien issue). A zealot, crusader, etc, etc, etc. But he is NOT a fascist. That is a sexy, knee-jerk-bait reactionary term that the left LOVES to use to make someone look bad (or in Georges case, worse than he already does).

One needs to understand the past, to understand the present.

No he is not a facist but he is taking points from known facist.Where do you think The national idee came from.

This subject matter can turn ugly real quick.

I wish I would have kept my mouth shut.

So, I apologize for my opinion. The subject matter has nothing to do with fun and the outdoors.

He isn't the best we have had, certainly not the worst. In my lifetime Jimmy Carter has got to be the worst. Congress has a 48% share of the blame. The one thing I will give GW credit for, is he hs not led our country according to opinion polls. Sometimes if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Yes, he decided to go to war with Iraq, but at the time with the intelligence available, it was the right decision, even the likes of John Kerry and Billary Clinton supported the decision to go to war. How convienient it is to sit back and point the finger now though.

Bush's legacy down the road could be one of a very poor President at best.

During his terms as President, the U.S. is now further in debt than ever before. The national debt in the past 8 years has been run up more than all the other Presidents combined to date. now, that is a real legacy to leave.

more gov growth under GWB since LBJ. record number of illegal immigrants which we all have to pay for. While i wouldnt say he was the worst,carter gets that honor, although i think carter got alot of underserved blame to a point, he is close.

as for the war in iraq, he gets half the blame. dont forget it was a dem senate that eagerly and happily approved. and dont tell me they were lied to since most of them admitted to not reading the intel reports but instead relied on polls and officials from the clinton admin to base their decision.

now the dems are taking off with out of control spending and corruption were the repubs left off. and their approval ratings are in the flusher, also. and what can be said about the 3 clowns running this year.