• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This weekend

Thanks Sifty,

I will be fishing in Wisconsin.

Kenseth Country.

I will be glued to the TV Saturday night

for Darlington.

Will little bush survive ?? \:o

Could be exciting !

Good luck to you as well.

Go #17 !

Good luck to all heading out and a safe weekend also. I will be home pouting cause I can't go. Just had back surgery. I will be watching the race with a bet on how many cares get wiped out in the 1st 10 laps. My guess would be 28 cars running at the finish.

I am sure you know who will cause something with aggressive driving. Oh well. Be safe out there ladies and gents.

Good luck and be safe. This is the first opener I've missed in a long time. We pushed back our annual trip to the big pond because I'll hopefully be watching my son get a bead on his first turkey. I should be home in plenty of time to see the race.

Half way through the final practice and there are I beleive 14 teams running their back up cars. 25 teams are faster then the track record but they are trying to knock the walls down.

Johnson,Bowyer, and Sorenson are the ones I saw. 24 team has no oil psi and is 40th fastest. 11,18,88 are the fastest.