• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crestliner 1650 Sport/Fish

bonefish

I've seen a few Crestliner 1650 sportfish for sale. I can't find too much info on the older models (mid to late '90's) and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with them. In particular, I'm curious about the seating arrangements. It looks like there are only 2 spots for seats on the floor, with another two on the raised portion in the back. Is this correct? Are there seats that sit low enough on that deck so passengers don't have to ride up high and hang on for dear life?

You are correct about the seating arrangement. Back then, I'm pretty sure they used a .177 style base and pedestal but I'm not sure if you could put the seat into the base without the pedestal like you can now with the new wider plug in style bases. If you can, then the seat will be about the same height as the two front seats. If not you could always buy a couple pedestals and cut them down as short as you can.

Nels