Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HOF#13

Good Artice on Dale Jr.

4 posts in this topic

It's alright and a good story as well.

Sifty

Shouldnt this be in the Little E thread???

I noticed you made mention of the article in that thread after I had posted this new topic. I guess I didn't even think about posting it under that thread.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•   Not only that, but the boy they're hitching their wagon to ( Nunes ) said this;   Snip. "But he also re-stated his belief that Obama did not order the wiretapping of Trump Tower"  
    •   Those are great names from the kids. They seem to know where they will end up in the end! Instead of sweety, cuddles, lovey........  Lol
    • For something different and a little less expensive you could consider a Texas hog hunt.
    • red wings are back, sand hill cranes calling  all kinds of Robins nice
    • Not nails but worse, they are self tappers from the metal roofing:)  Sorry, I need to take the angle grinder out there and zip those off this weekend.  Funny you bring up the name kabob, that is actually the name of one of them if they don't produce:)   Here is a short list of the names my kids came up with:   - Kabob - Soup - Nugget - Fried - Drummie - Pot Pie   I cant remember the others but you get the point...    
    •   I agree that in the long run, the very best thing that could be done is to completely repeal the ACA and then continue to reduce government involvement. The problem with that is this is a messed caused by government that would become a disaster at least short term for some folks if it were immediately repealed. At this point, government created the mess so it has an obligation to fix it with as little damage as possible to the people.
    •   No, I'm not totally discrediting any preventative measures, in fact I have stated time and time again that it is the best  safeguard against MOST diseases and other ailments. The fact though is that it will not safeguard you against EVERY ailment. You even go so far as to predict that you will still get cancer in your lifetime. If your preventative measures are a cure all, why do you believe you will still get cancer?   No matter how diligent you are with preventative measures you probably will not keep every ailment at bay. All I am saying is that when you are older you will find this out. I haven't seen anyone live forever yet. 
    • In other Wild news, they sign first-round pick, Badgers captain Luke Kunin   http://www.foxsports.com/north/story/minnesota-wild-wisconsin-badgers-first-round-pick-luke-kunin-signs-032317
    • I missed the parts in your linky that supported trumps twitter claims of illegal wiretaps ordered by obama.
    •   So when did you become more responsible or did you always eat this way and what event made you consider the change? I rest my case.   If youve made anything about your opinion known, that is not preventative, in fact its been the exact opposite. Youve told me time and time again that im young and wait until im older, totally discrediting any preventative measure.  Thats been your opinion Dave, however its more convenient to just type up some talk for who you think you are, but keep lying to yourself, probably the only one dumb enough to believe those lies.     Leech still believes that being a big meany cause cancer, like he was taught in sunday school. 
  • Our Sponsors