• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Amateur Tournament Blog

CarlWBL

Hey guys/gals,

I got an idea from a member in my bassmasters club to start a blog. Typically, I'm not the "blogging" type, but I think this is a great way for me to document my own experiences, as most serious fishermen keep a log of some form. Also, I think this info may be useful for those thinking about joining a club or getting started in tournament fishing. I was always under the impression that you had to have the best boat, best(highest priced) gear, and a wealth of bass knowledge known only to those marine biologists. Feel free to peruse my site and add personal experience comments or topic suggestions to make my blog an even better learning experience for myself and others. In no way am I trying to act as an expert, just thought it may be fun and useful. Also, look for topics concerning specific lures and techniques that I experiment with throughout the season.

Thanks in advance for any support. I'm still in the beginning stages of learning certain aspects of the templates, so bear with me if my site changes frequently. Any suggestions to make it more user friendly would be great too!

You can find the address in my signature.

Thanks.

Carl--The BassAckwards Blogger

Thanks to those who have visited my blog so far and also to those who have taken the time to comment. I will definitely be checking out the blogs of my fellow FMers.

Thanks again.

Carl