• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Turtle Portage LOTW

I haven't heard anything...have you heard rumblings of something? Oh, and by the way, do you have the original title for your old trailer? I went to do the boat the other day, that went fine, but trailer, of course missing a document.

[email protected]

Hi Hemlock. I've just heard rumors about different things that may happen, but haven't heard anything confirmed.

I just sent you an email to the "sunset husky" address. I believe I sent you everything a few years ago. Let me know.

I went over the portage on Thursday. Same old portage with no recent updates. The brake no longer works but that only means that you need to control the decent of the boat back in to the water buy keeping your hands on the wheel. The cable's a little frayed and the bunks need new carpet but it got us from one side to the other and back again. I still get nervous when I am coming back to Sabaskong Bay though.Always wonder if it will still be operational.

Was over the portage on saturday. you are right on the brake that no longer works. Get a boat going down the other side and that wheel looks like a fan spinning so fast. Gotta wear gloves so you burn your hand trying to slow the wheel down. Never fails at least whenever I been there the trolly is always on the other side. It was like that both times the other day. Oh well like mentioned before it got us over both times.