• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Uh Oh!

boatfixer

Thanks you Joe Mauer for breaking up the no-hitter. When I am fishing with Gramdpa Jake this weekend I will have to give him a pat on the back and have him thank Joe for all of us who watched the game last night. If there was a no-hitter Windy would be all over us.

With Livan pitching tonight, the Sox bats will come alive tonight but then again Buehrle is pitching so the Twins should have a field day also.

Where did this Gavin Floyd come from??

Boring??? I was sitting on the edge of my couch from the 5th inning until Mauers hit. I seen Eric Milton pitch a no hitter years back. Don't see many in a life time(I mean watch). I being a huge Twinkies fan was even routing for a NO HITTER. Twins will get their revenge tonight.

Geno,

You like the roller coaster once it passes the first hill, not the ride up to the top, eh? Had to slip my roller coaster quote in, have not used it for a while! LOL

I think we are both in for some suspense this season! Relax, sit back and strap it down my friend!

Windy

So now I was wondering if Juan Uribes bat is going to have to go on the DL after Buehrle got yanked and just hammered that thing in the dugout on the team heater??? Poor bat!! Atleast buehrle can control his emotions pretty well, I'd hate to see what he would have done if the great manager of yours left him in the game and let him give up another seven earned runs... whew...

Interesting how a child has learned behavior from parents (understandable because of their age) ... I guess Ozzie the great has taught his players that flipping out is the way to go and that behavior is acceptable... Williams must be proud. cry.gif

Hey,

Did I call it or what? I said 8 runs but Ozzie pulled him before he gave up the 8th run, so I was off by a run. That makes 7 losses in his last 8 outings. Time to put the "Buehrle For Sale" sign up, I know the Cardinals would snatch him up in a heartbeat.

So CNY, what will you give me for Buehrle, a half a bag of batting practice balls and a 4 pack pass to the Arch?

Windy

dude,

You seen Buehrle pitch lately? The opposing team is fighting each other to get into the batters box against him! Yea, he comes up with a no hitter here and there and sometimes baffles a team but for the most part I see him get rocked and when he is getting hit everybody hits him!

Windy

I see Mauer has a couple more hits today, he has been on fire lately. Wonder when he is going to hit his 1st home run?? A few weeks back I was sitting with his grandpa (Jake) watching them play against Texas (12-6 win) I asked him when he was going to hit one out of the park. His response to me was he refuses to lift weights in the weight room I have bigger arms then Joe and I have a better chance of hitting one out of the park before he does, I thought that was pretty funny coming from him.

I guess two out of three ain't bad. If it worked for Meat Loaf it should work against the first place team in the division, right? LOL

I didn't see the game, what happened with Neshak? That could be a severe blow for the Twinks if it is serious. What happened?

Windy