Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Boston Champs?

26 posts in this topic

They had it all together to night against James and the boys. There was some sloppy play, but when it came down to crunch time, Boston was better.

I think they really have a shoot. There my pick to win it all!!

I'm not a big NBA fan, but I would really like to see the Celtics win it all this year mainly because of KG. He has always worked very hard and was never really surrounded with talent outside of the one year with the T-Wolves. He is surrounded with plenty of talent now, so I think hope he can get a ring this year...

when i was watching the game, there was alot of posters out there with KG in T-Wolves Uni. Gota love it.

as much as i don't care about the nba would love to see KG and the Green get the green!

they moved on today, which is a good thing. They are going to have there hands full with detroit, but what do you expect when your a series away from the champ

Good game last night for the C's - defense was stout, crowd was amped up and Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnet led the charge. Looking forward to game 2 Thursday. Thought the grind of 2 seven game series would catch up to em in the opener but it was Boston that looked fresh. Rondo hit some big shots late.

they looked horrble tonight. Just didnt get anythign going like they normally do. Hopefully they will pick it up for game 5 back home.

Yep they looked bad last night no fire and every run came up short, Ray Allen is killing me...

what a turn around for game 4 to game 5 for KG and Ray Allen. I have a feeeling there starting to turn it on, and if that is the case, boston is going to be the team to beat?

i hope not. I would love to see them finish it tommorrow night

I think they can finish it tonight...would like to see them win er in 6 and prepare for the Lakers!

haha, talk about a awesome 4th quarter. They played a awesome game, and are now in the finals vs lakers. I will put money on boston for this one all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you right Bass N Spear it would be nice to win one for the old guard, Boston was great down the stretch. If I'm the Pistons the first thing I do is get rid of Wallace that guy would be better off as an announcer than a player always running his big mouth

I hope im right as well. Lakers are good, but i think Boston is going to be the better team in the end

Not sure who will win...but i'd say game 7 for sure. Disney and the NBA will not let this thing get taken care of in 4 or 5.

I didn't catch the first half but the 2nd half was great... Boston's defense stifling and Pierce hitting those 3's. Allen and Rondo along with KG really locked down. On to game 2 Sunday...

your righ TIM, everyone on the boston club did play well on defence.

Pretty darn good defense by the C's in the first half. 54-42 score. The game plan is working on Bryant and limiting the 3's. Pierce is really the best player in the series through 3 halves. Loved KG's outlet pass to Rondo after the block. Can you imagine Boston playing this well if they had dealt Rondo to Minnesota in the Garnett trade. He is a key piece in their offense and has gotten better all year. Would much rather have him in Minnesota than Telfair, but that's why Ainge is Executive of the Year and McHale is his main trading partner eek

KG looked horrible tonight, thank god #0 showed up and put it down for the C's tonight. Great game, glad to see there up 2-0. Hopefully they can get it done in boston on Game 6

They looked good except when they started to play the clock instead of the Lakers 1/4 of the way into the 4th. C's defense was on a hiatus until the last 2 minutes. Poe was huge last night and he has shown a quiet ability to take over a game. That was a heck of a story about him at the half - inspirataional, humbling but appreciative of the coaches he had and his Mom. These Celts are just heart guys and Doc Rivers is the best motivational coach we have had since KC Jones.

The talk about this series was how much better the Laker bench was over the Celtics. Aw yup tell Poe, P.J.,and Posey...

Paul Pierce is going home to LA to get some of Mom's good home cooking, just do us a favor C's take 1 of the three.

Was a very good game. I was going to go to nap at the beginning of the fourth, but was working on my tackle so I stayed up. I couldn't believe how they let them in being down by 25. They better play the entire game in LA.