• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boston Champs?

bassNspear

They had it all together to night against James and the boys. There was some sloppy play, but when it came down to crunch time, Boston was better.

I think they really have a shoot. There my pick to win it all!!

I'm not a big NBA fan, but I would really like to see the Celtics win it all this year mainly because of KG. He has always worked very hard and was never really surrounded with talent outside of the one year with the T-Wolves. He is surrounded with plenty of talent now, so I think hope he can get a ring this year...

Good game last night for the C's - defense was stout, crowd was amped up and Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnet led the charge. Looking forward to game 2 Thursday. Thought the grind of 2 seven game series would catch up to em in the opener but it was Boston that looked fresh. Rondo hit some big shots late.

I hope you right Bass N Spear it would be nice to win one for the old guard, Boston was great down the stretch. If I'm the Pistons the first thing I do is get rid of Wallace that guy would be better off as an announcer than a player always running his big mouth

I didn't catch the first half but the 2nd half was great... Boston's defense stifling and Pierce hitting those 3's. Allen and Rondo along with KG really locked down. On to game 2 Sunday...

Pretty darn good defense by the C's in the first half. 54-42 score. The game plan is working on Bryant and limiting the 3's. Pierce is really the best player in the series through 3 halves. Loved KG's outlet pass to Rondo after the block. Can you imagine Boston playing this well if they had dealt Rondo to Minnesota in the Garnett trade. He is a key piece in their offense and has gotten better all year. Would much rather have him in Minnesota than Telfair, but that's why Ainge is Executive of the Year and McHale is his main trading partner eek

They looked good except when they started to play the clock instead of the Lakers 1/4 of the way into the 4th. C's defense was on a hiatus until the last 2 minutes. Poe was huge last night and he has shown a quiet ability to take over a game. That was a heck of a story about him at the half - inspirataional, humbling but appreciative of the coaches he had and his Mom. These Celts are just heart guys and Doc Rivers is the best motivational coach we have had since KC Jones.

The talk about this series was how much better the Laker bench was over the Celtics. Aw yup tell Poe, P.J.,and Posey...

Paul Pierce is going home to LA to get some of Mom's good home cooking, just do us a favor C's take 1 of the three.

Was a very good game. I was going to go to nap at the beginning of the fourth, but was working on my tackle so I stayed up. I couldn't believe how they let them in being down by 25. They better play the entire game in LA.