Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muskiedreams

first mn muskie of the year!!!

2 posts in this topic

I was out on tonka the other day first cast of the season muskie??? 12" muskie hit a tupe jig I could not beleive it!! caught a few crappy's and a muskie crazy!! They are pretty cool looking that small. Also a poor guy unhooked his wheel trailor and droped his boat on the pavement!! That is the third time I have seen that happen I helped the poor guy get his boat back on and the dnr stoped buy and was gonna give him a ticket exp tabs on the boat. He was haveing a bad day.

Congratulations. Geesh, I saw the same thing happen last year...some guy unhitched his boat from the trailer too early on a fairly steep launch...the guy's boat comes half way off the trailer....engine first hitting the pavement. Lower unit came clean off. It was a Ski boat that was no more than 3-5 years old. I cringed but reality set in as I realized this was the tool driving just feet from our boat pulling his kids tube over our spot. Karma sure can be a *itch. \:\)