Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinchicks

First picture with new camera

10 posts in this topic

I bought CFRay's Canon Digital Rebel XT, and it arrived in the mail today. I still have a looooonnnngggg way to go on figuring everything out, but I am having a blast learning! Here is one of my first attempts at trying out the camera where I actually sort of knew what I was doing. \:\)

DSLRtestpics011b.jpg

Hey, that's way cool! Nice shot, and lots more nice shots to come as you get used to the new camera. Congrats!

Thats a beautiful shot! Congratulations on the new camera, looks like you are well on your way to getting to know it well.

Great image FC. It looks like you're a fast learner. Can't wait to see more.

Lookin Good Fishinchick. Keep It up, Practice just makes more cool photos to post.

All right, Chick. Congrats on your serious purchase. It's nice to see another shooter from my area. Your first shot is a winner. I'll be anxiously awaiting more from you.

Thanks everyone! I guess the pressure is on now... grin.gif

My youngest daughter has been wanting me to take the leap for a long time, so she is pretty happy that I finally did. X - you can look for her pictures at the county fair in August.

Good for You!! Nice photo.

I have an XTi on the way following the sale of the XT to you. I'll look forward to seeing some more of your work on this forum.