• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where do i go if i'm interested in....

upxnxsmoke

Joining a mens softball team, ima Noob to softball, i played baseball when i was a lil young dude. Its somthing i've been into and i was just wondering if anyone who lives or perhaps is in a league could tell me where i could go to sign up for a team. It might be to late i have no idea, so any inforamtion could help. thanks in advance.

Upxnxsmoke

Do you have a community Education program that runs a league or maybe a YMCA, or if you are active alot of area's have church leagues? My knee's and lack of.... well maybe I should say abundance of shape have hung my cleats up for good. But I used to love softball! Goodluck.

Lol, yeah ima tad over weigh too, thats one of the reasons' i wanna get back into sports. I'll check into all the places you have mentioned. I dunno if we have a YMCA or not. i dunno, maybe i should try the boys and girls club.

Alot of getting on a team is people you know. How old are you? If you are over 21, alot of bars sponsor teams. Your workplace might as well. Just gotta keep you ears and eyes open, ask some of your buddies, they might know

just show up to the local fields and see if ya know anyone....you could probably keep your glove and cleats in the car cause alot of times in the middle of the season teams are looking for a player and if you speak up you could step in and consider it a tryout cause if you are good they will definatly ask you back.