• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Record Bass

moviking

There was apiece in the paper today that a kid, I think he is 10, was fishing a farm pond in Kansas and caught a 11.76 bass. That would sure make your day

If it is the same story I read, it is the new state record, so I guess it would qualify as a toad.

Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:23 am Post subject: New Kansas Record Largemouth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/606948.html

You guys want to know what bothers me about the link to the paper? If you read the comments about the catch at the bottom of the article, there are a bunch of people giving Tyson flack because he is "chubby". So what, the kid caught a heck of a fish. I would be giddy if I caught one that big. I say congrats on the catch. Sounds like pops is bringing the boy up right.

Originally Posted By: polarsusd81
You guys want to know what bothers me about the link to the paper? If you read the comments about the catch at the bottom of the article, there are a bunch of people giving Tyson flack because he is "chubby". So what, the kid caught a heck of a fish. I would be giddy if I caught one that big. I say congrats on the catch. Sounds like pops is bringing the boy up right.

I agree Tom, sad day when a good kid gets a heck of a fish and people have to on a newspaper and start bashing his shirt and weight. Good for the kid, nice to see kids out fishing and getting a record.

Originally Posted By: polarsusd81

Well said and i agree with you 100%, some poeple just don't get it.