• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Less than 10 team openings remain for '08 Minnewaska tourney

As of today, less than 10 team openings remain (75 team limit) for this year's Warrior Boats Lake Minnewaska Fall Walleye Classic on Sept. 6-7 in Glenwood, MN. If you are planning to fish this year's tournament you should get your entry forms in in the next week or you could miss the boat. Entry forms and complete tournament details are available on the official tournament HSOforum at http://www.[YouNeedAuthorization].com. A complete tourney roster will be printed on the tournament HSOforum in the next week or so. If you want to be guaranteed one of the remaining spots you will need to call me on my cell at 320-424-1382 or send me an email.

CB

Congrats on the win this w/e, Corey. Looking forward to 08 LMFWC. Trying to talk partner into getting a Warrior. IF he does, is our boat info "editable"?? Thanks in advance.

Thanks, it was a lot of fun. We caught crappies non-stop for the better part of 7 hours! Was a hoot. You can change your boat info at any time, no problem. If you're partner is serious about a Warrior, I know of a new 2007 he can pick up below dealer cost. It would get him both the dealer and manufacturer contingency for this year. Let me know if you need more info.

CB

Dan,

You're on the list. I just got moved back to Glenwood last week after spending the winter in Madison where my son lives. My mail is still delivered to Madison and will be forwarded to Glenwood this Thursday. I'm sure your entry is in that batch of mail as the postmaster told me there's 11 entries in the mail being held. I'll email you to confirm.

CB

Originally Posted By: Corey Bohn
Dan,

You're on the list. I just got moved back to Glenwood last week after spending the winter in Madison where my son lives. My mail is still delivered to Madison and will be forwarded to Glenwood this Thursday. I'm sure your entry is in that batch of mail as the postmaster told me there's 11 entries in the mail being held. I'll email you to confirm.

CB

Thanks Corey.

Is the boat in Starbuck?? Think I might have seen it for sale at Minnewaska Marine?? If it's the one you're talking about. Nice looking boat, unfortunately, the partner's not willing,... yet.