• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Beer Refridge Running

The Fridge in the garage is constantly running. I can turn it all the way down and it still runs. It will freeze everything in it and still run.

I pulled it away from the wall and everything seems clean.

The freezer is full of frozen water jugs for the summer season so I don't understand why it keeps running.

Any ideas?

Mike

No expert, but maybe it has to with the temperature in the garage. My beer frige was not working well this winter, and my garage temp was in the 30's and 40's all winter. I died a few time,but ever since the weather warmed up, it has been running fine.

My garage is insulated, so I think I will add a heater by next winter, and I hope that will work

Sounds to me like your thermostat is shot. Its not shutting it down when its cold enough inside. Cold is hard on compressors and shortens their life, but it shouldn't change whether the thermostat works or not.

Like the ol'question goes how do you know the light wasn't off when the door was closed?? HMMM Does a tree make a noise when it falls if no one is around to hear it??? Don't tell me the beer told you so!!!!!!!!! Just funnen with ya!!!

Originally Posted By: beer batter
 Originally Posted By: MIKE IN lINO III
I tried that but it is too well stocked.

Is that a cry for help? I'm here for you Mike, just say the word.

Sounds like a party at Mike's. LOL