Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fishing Reel Repair Shops?????

4 posts in this topic

I live in Coon Rapids MN. I am looking For a good reel repair shop in the area. Can anybody help me out???

Thank You

Look in the Anoka Shopper. There's a place called Gary's Tackle. I think it says reel repair too.

Angler's Paradise on Hwy 10 in Anoka. Under the liquor store. They have bait, tackle and electronics - and he does a great job on reel repair.

Good Fishing-
Steve

Hayes Tackle Plus at 332 E. Lake Street, Minneapolis. They are an authorized repair shop for lots of reel companies. They've done good work for me. Vern

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• MCI:   Sorry, but Waylon's only interests in life are ducks and my dirty laundry. I didn't start really getting into the shed hunting until recently so I didn't train him for it. I will probably do so with my next pup. He just tags along.   With the increase in popularity of shed hunting there is plenty of information out there. I know a few shed dogs and I know it's not as easy to get them excited about old bone then about a nice stinky duck, but definitely possible. The guys I know also compete in local shed competitions (staged courses) , so if you look into that type of thing there should be a group of guys with a lot of knowledge.
    • Trump is the enemy of the truth ! 
    •   Shouldn't be hard to come up with a way to fill a 1/4 inch gap, it seems to me.   Rip some strips of something, maybe even that synthetic decking, trex or something.    Then you could have the vinyl
    •   *marks "leech brings up someone's location as evidence their opinions are not relevant" on sillytown bingo card*   I'm one "big dave says you just don't understand freedom" away from a BINGO!
    •     ........if you are member of the LIVs. My 2nd graders think I am really smart at math as well. 
    •   No, but they wouldn't send them all to Belle Plaine where all the bleedies will take care of them, so what are we going to do? Man your pulling everything out of the old Libertarian hang book tonight.
    • Manafort was dumped quicker than a cheap date.   #pence2018
    •   No and no, I read it closely, but down here I shoot first then ask questions.                          
    •   Nice try.   You want me to rip apart your beloved Portugal?  There are hole everywhere.   First thing is first. This is a government policy, so this comes into play faster then a bullet..   " ...many of the problems stemmed not necessarily from a disagreement over the facts but a disagreement over which facts matter when it comes to interpreting the effects of decriminalisation."   Just like you Dave, only using the facts that fit your narrative.     HIV - down yes.   Due to eradicating drug dens, availability of needles, health awareness.   Deaths, over dose - yes (arguably)   Due to access of real drugs, not designer, dangerous synthetic weeds.     Homicides - yes/no Also there is no data collected for drug related homicides.       Drug users are not deemed criminals but as sick. Which immediately becomes a public expense.       -"" Goulão himself is skeptical of some aspects of marijuana reform in places like the United States, which he says can conflate medical use with recreational markets. "Sometimes I feel the promoters of this discussion are mixing things together using a lack of intellectual seriousness (Big Dave & Purple)," he said.""     This is just in 5 minutes, I'll go on doing this all day long. Leave you laying on the floor.   By the way, you just cut and paste articles. In no way way have you presented an intelligent reason why decriminalization would curb drug use.   Keep pasting,       

• Come on Del like any good law we have to pass it to find out what is in it.
  • Our Sponsors