• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

08 Ice Montage...

Put this together tonite, no I wasnt bored but wanted to try it. More of a pain than I anticipated though, lol.

I wanted to put it to something like AC/DC - "Back in Black" or "Hells Bells" but my options were severly limited...

If I did it right you should just click on the picture and it will play. I tried to snag a picture of everyone but could not find a few. Enjoy...

th_f37ab8df.jpg

Jay...words don't do that justice!!!

I can't say how I feel about meeting all of you FM Iceheads this year. All my hard work fishing ALONE all these years have finally paid off. Nothing will EVER take away how I feel about everyone single one of you guys.

Just think...the BEST is yet to come grin.gif

Jay, Awesome job you did there!! Nice recap on this years season for sure! I really hope that I will get the Privilege to meet you personally soon. We bantered each other on another site for a long time and I've seen your stories and fishing exploits and would really like to shake your hand. Soon, it will happen soon.

Again, great job and tight lines.

Steve

Thanks guys! It was kind of a pain to put together as it was my first one but I really enjoyed doing it. I gotta find a site to do them on where I can add a song of my choice. Photobucket had lots of song choices but none I ever heard of.

Chef - you get a new phone yet? Or am I calling the bullheads when I call?

Steve - we have had an "internet relationship", lol, for quite some time. We'll shake hands this year...