• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bio-Bait Ice Bits test offer

Some of you are early ice fish'n folk.
Bio-Bait and Catch-N Tackle are asking your help in "testing" the new Shiner/Mealworm and LARVA flavors of Ice Bits.
We will send the first 100 interested people, samples of these two products.... absolutely FREE and shipping FREE.
In return, we ask that you "report" your test results... here on FM.

Why would we do this? We need honest feedback on these new ice products that have not been ice tested.

LARVA Ice bits and regular Shiner/Mealworm performed great in our summer field testing... but, they have not been through a winter yet!We know these products will catch fish in warm water.

Bio-Bait is made from soy beans and contains real prae flesh...
CRAWLER is made with real night crawlers, LEECH made of real leeches,
CRAYFISH out of real crayfish, SHINER/MEALWORM out of real shiner minnows and mealworms,
and LARVA out of waxworms and maggots.

When dry, Bio-Bait has a extremely long shelf life, and can last for years.

To use it, you first soak it in water for 15 minutes. Once soft & wet, it has a texture of similar to cooked hamburger meat... kinda like a soy burger.

Bio-Bait is not meant to ever replace live bait. It is meant to be a cost effective and fully organic alternative.
It will not harm fish or animals. Bio-Bait floats and can be eaten by birds! It is completely digestible. It contains about 75% protein and is actually... fish food!
Bio-Bait will not die, will not crawl off, will not pupate, and can be frozen solid to be used again and again.
Bio-Bait tastes and "smells" just like live bait, and contains the real un-cooked animal.

Here is how to get your samples...

Post here on this thread under your "user name", that you desire to test these products. Know that you will be expected to relate your results after testing, on this same forum.

Then, email me at [email protected]
with your shipping address. You must include your real name and also your user name, from here at FishingMinnesota.

You will be sent product in the U.S. Mail in a matter of days.

I will notify you on this thread, when the 100th person has been sent product. Otherwise, the offer for testing will end on December 15th.

Thanks for your consideration in testing this new product and for relating your honest opinion on your own results.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard
Catch-N Tackle Co.

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Bio Bait is going to the new hot item this year out on the ice! It has all the right characteristics of icing a lot of fish. Real bait parts, great texture, looks like the real thing, smells like the real thing, tastes like the real thing, to the fish...it is the real thing!!! One other important characteristic of Bio Bait is that it is something "new" that the fish haven't seen before, and that will trigger more strikes, especially on high pressured lakes where fish see lure after lure. Bio Bait can be tipped on anything and fished any way you want. The possibilities are endless!

I know I'm lokoing forward to using Bio Bait this winter. Easy to use, easy to store, easy way to catch fish!

Good Fishin,
Matt

------------------
[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I fished with the Ice Bits this summer using ice fishing gear.

My prediction is these are going to be one of the truly HOT NEW product introductions this year.

Those of you that don't get in on the 100 Field Test Samples being sent out will be hearing about all the success those field testers are having with it.

You can get more info on Bio Bait Ice Bits at
http://CatchN.com

Sure , i'd like to give those a try here in the Midwest e mail me at [email protected]

[Note from Rick: Turkeyhunter, you will need to be one of the first 100 to e-mail Catch-n . See the directions and his e-mail address in the 1st post of this topic and a few of his other posts.]

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 11-26-2003).]

Dave,
We're heading up to Lake of the Woods on Dec. 7 so I would love to have a "new secret weapon" to unveil at our "partner deciding breakfast" in Blackduck on the way up there. Every year we all(14) try to find the newest and best fishing gear possible. I can't wait to tell the guys I am Testing a product.
Bushwacker