• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I just can't believe it. I spent all weekend out on Spirit Lake and I couldn't get one fish out of the hole...

I drilled a ton of holes and did alot of searching. Just can't do it right I guess. Maybe need to quit this thing and find something that I can actually do right...

Had good luck on my favorite farm pond. Caught a dozen or so and kept 6 slab gills in a little less than 2 hours.

Hang in there honda...sometimes it's one little thing. For example, on Sunday the gills wanted the wax worm hooked horizontally, not threaded. Don't ask me why, but this is what they would bite. Took me awhile to figure this out, but once I did, it seemed simple. Problem is, next time it will be something different. Good luck.

Hey Chris, May I ask which part of Okoboji did you catch fish on? Was it where we found you several weeks ago? I was thinking about trying that area this weekend. I am glad that I have the atv and shack rigged up to use out on the lake...

I went out Sunday to a farm pond thinking ya know the ice is going to be gone soon and I'm getting low on fish again. This pond was good early ice then went kinda flat. Well I was really catching fish and was going to quit earlier but hadn't been their all that long and in 90 minutes caught 45 bluegills and threw back 13. The owner wants me to take them out to keep the population healthier and it was just to much fun to quit. This weekend I'll be putting the ice gear up and working on the boat and open water gear as its sloppy out there and not risk it. Everyone be careful.