• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Show off your ride!!

tipup

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it always happens. When I get a break from my work I usually go out and sped a bunch... I just purchased a 1995 Yamaha Virago 1100 for my wife and an 1988 Honda 1500 goldwing for myself. When I get a chance to take decent pictures I will try to post them for you... Now we will have to ride this summer for sure! Can't wait.

Well, I finally picked it up! Now to get a little nicer weather to ride....2008 Goldwing with the Nav package....At least I shouldn't get lost! We are still waiting for most of the snow to melt up north...Then to get the sand off the road!

IMG_0107.jpg

Nice bikes guys!

Ya know I thought about gettin' a Harley myself. Harley, Dinette Set, Harley, Dinette Set, Harley, Dinette Set...-I went with the dinette set \:\( (Icouldn't resist)

Anyway, thanks for letting some of us dream. Keep the pics coming!

Nice bikes guys,--------Boatfixer, sounds like the ad HD ran a while back with the gramps sitting on the porch mad cause he did the same with new siding for the house.........gotta have those priorities straight, maybe thats why something so unpracticle feels so good. Going to get a pic as soon as we get a nice day again, sounds like friday might work out. HEY RIVERSIDE you better get one too or let me know and I can come over and take one for ya, It'l cost ya a cold one though grin.gif