• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let me be the 1st

The_King48

I RIDE the two wheel kind and I drive my car..... just kidding, currently ride a heritage softail, its my favorite model and I can only afford one bike right now or I would have a few. plan on adding to the stable when I can. really would like a

bmw K1200GT. and while im dreaming a hayabusa model from before the government made them put limiters on before sending over.

I hope when you started the post it was just to see what guys ride and not get the "brand war" thing going.(you didnt say what you ride) god the american vs jap thing gets real old real fast and its allways ignorance on both sides that never seems to end. Remember if it gets the wind in your face its a good one no matter who made it, I personally think the best ones are the ones that are paid for.

I have a 2004 softail standard. It's the only new car/bike/truck I've ever had. I still have an 86 Honda Shadow 500. Pretty small bike for me but it sure is reliable. I'm saving it for when my daughter is old enough to ride. She thinks she's getting the Harley but I don't think so.

Nope, no Dr. here. I am just an old guy who thinks he is still a kid. I have got lots of nice toys, but I don't live in a mansion. The RoadKing came because I took my truck in for an oil change and the dealer had it sitting in the showroom. My other half liked it, so I ended up riding it home. She road it a few times, but for the most part it just sits unless I ride it or we go somewhere together. She likes to ride on the back of it much more than the Fatboy. The Fatboy is alot more fun I think. I should sell one, but according to her it would be the Fatboy and I just can't do it.

I ride a 97 Heritage Springer and the wife lets me ride (and maintain) her 2000 Electra Glide Classic ( I take the Voyager kit off when I ride the glide) I sure like the springer but I shouldnt have never sold the old 47 I gave up for my first wife,,,Ya live and Ya learn

Randoid

We haven't had any issues with it,my oldest boy ran it in a few enduros two years ago and we trail road it a bunch but it was mostly parked last summer waiting for his younger brother to grow into it (this year). It had a hot cam,FMF pipe,heavier front fork springs and re-jetted when I bought it fairly new. All that I've done to it is add a BBR chainguard,BBR skidplate, aluminum handguards,fork brace and a new battery. Probably not a fair comparison to a completely stock bike I guess. Would have went Honda but at the time there wasn't a CRF 150 to fill the void between the XR100 and XR200 or CRF100 and CRF230.

I have a Yamaha Roadstar 1700. I traded a Kawasaki Vulcan 800 classic in on it and that is the best move that I have made to date. Put some Vance & Hines hot shots on it and I love it! Big enough for me and mama to both get on and be comfortable on a longer ride! The Kawai just did not work real well for the two of us. It is the only reason that I can not wait till spring! Still have lots of ice fishing to do though! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

01' VT1100 Touring Edition. Picked it up off an insurance auction for a song. Replaced a few bolt-on parts and she purrs like a kitten - well maybe a BIG kitten.

The nice part about this deal was when I went to have her checked for roadworthiness, and get the new title, I was expecting a "salvage" title for sure. The good ol' state of Minnesota gave me a full title, free and clear!

That tripled the value of my bike!!!

It doesn't viberate at all..... Its very easy on the body since its big enough were I can stretch out even with the wife on the back.....I wanted a Harley, but the wife said no thanks when she saw the bill for that...lol!!!!!