• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

need a minnkota dealer

Tim L

Question

4 answers to this question

Try the Minnkota HSOforum. They have a list of all the local service sites. Their site says you can also order parts directly from them and also get technical adivce, but I sat on the hold for over 10 minutes yesterday with no response. I have to take my 40PD to the service center today. I'm going to the Motor Clinic in south Bloomington. There are several other sites scattered around the cities.

I have used Motor Clinic in Blmgt. a couple of times and they have always treated me fair. The last time, 2 weeks ago, my motor just stopped for the second time so I brought it in. They couldn't find anything wrong and after talking to the guy we fiqured it was a circuit breaker popping on my battery system. Bottem line - No charge.