• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2008 NAIFC

Tyler, there is a motel in perry called PARK LAKE MOTEL check it out thats where my buddy Donnie and I stayed the 2 times we fished the trap attack.

The address is

55north main street

perry ny 14530

the woman that owns it is Debbie Bailey(nice woman)

I can't find the phone# you should be able to find it on the internet.I hope this helps you TODD

I really want to do this but I can't seem to get a partner, all my buddies are old school with no trap or electronics. Can a person fish alone or does it have to be a 2 man?

Dark, I read you don't care for tournaments and either do I but this is something I would like to try once before I die. LOL We should hook up buddy and just fish it and have fun. You know the guys who usually do well in things like this are the one's who usually just fish and don't get all caught up in it. grin.gif And just remember, I'm an old school pirate with modern gear, I can sling them just as fast or go super matrix slow to make them bite. plus if I'm on fish I can be patient and I'm one heck of a run and gunner. My tackle isn't up to par with everyone but they always put them on the ice for me.

Originally Posted By: CNY-Kyle
Oh man Steve this weekend is completly shot. My girlfriend is moving in with me crazy.gif So its going to be filled with moving and unpacking...I will get the numbers and talk to you soon about setting something up, i know Tim is pumped about getting down there as well...

UHHH-OH!!! \:D That spells trouble buddy! Did anyone tell you to run yet?? LOL. Good luck with the unpacking and such. Shoot me a PM with your email or get mine from Tim. Need to get a plan together

Lee - "super matrix slow" - now thats funny! I hated that movie, lol...

Your RA RA speach has my intrest up, same as every time Timmy talks to me about partnering up sometime...

If I fished one it would be with Tank, unless he had less intrest than me...

You and I would probably make a good team - iv'e sold some fish in my day, can run and gun drilling holes like the Taz, but also like to use the Jedi Force on super stupid picky slow fish...

I'm not going to answer for Dark Cloud but I don't like the tone of where this is going, cmon guys.

All I can say about the TA's is it's a great opportunity to renew acquantances with friends and meet and exchange ideas with some of the very best on the circuit. Like John said once it get's in your blood it's hard to get away from. The series isn't for everyone but I believe it is an awesome venue for competition. What you have to ask yourself is "Do you or don't you want to go up against the very best"? If you do than this tournament is where it's at, professionally run and orderly. I know there have been some problems with the series in the past but I am giving the new board a shot to get things right. As far as the blue suits I know where John is going. There are so many out there wearing the blue that it's easier to be in cognito pre-fishing and harder for prying eyes to zone in and potentially taking your hard earned spots. With that said Johnny B's analogy makes sense. Wear what you want and be comfortable and if you can save money doing it that's great.

Thanks for the info but I was thinking of bringing a camper out with me it would save me money in the long run and I would have roon to put all my stuff . depending on the coditions of the lake I would like to bring my snowmobile and fourwheeler would I be able to park at the state boat launch and camp for a couple of days mabey I should call and find out any ideas would be great . Thanks

John i caught a fish in my sleep the other day! ask Timmy...hilarious! The rod jummping around in my hand woke me up!

Yeah i know John, sleeping on the job, but dude Timmys nuts he stays out from Sun rise till 2 hours past sunset man, had to get a quick power nap in during one of the few slow spurts!

Cmon guys you fish a full day and into the night bite it's gonna happen especially that last 1/2 hour before the power run. Gives you a little time to recharge. It's all businees when one out of three of your fishing with bellows out the first, "Crappie On" \:D and the always eclectic and never old saying when your fishing next to your partner, "He's coming your way get ready!"

I love this sport!

Originally Posted By: CNY Lee
I kind of feel bad for starting this topic. cry.gif

Does it have the option for me to stop all activity on it, I will if that helps.

Lee- Don't cry ;\)grin.gif Were all big boys here...

Stop activity - no, not at all Lee, your looking for a partner.. Did you post in the Fishy spot too?

Wow Tyler your really opening up a can o crawlers!

By the way, I'm In! Cause I love it and it's nice to have a chance to win some x-tra cash plus the whole experience is fun,good folks,and a chance to advance to the prestigious NAIFC Championship to compete against the best of the best.PURE excitement!!

Now I'm NOT blowing my own horn, but the feeling you get from winning one of these things can NOT be described!I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for weeks,maybe months!....DARNIT I'M STILL SMILING!Interviews,articles,pictures,press,sponsorship......A real HIGH!

Tyler, I would be fishing it but I just started a new job a little over a month ago.Funds are low right now between me and my partner(Donnie) Plus I wouldn't be able to pre fish it I will be fishing it next year for sure.I have fished the only 2 TA in NY that they have had so far and its alot of FUN.In the future I will have enough time off from work maybe I can travel to some of the other TA.TODD

Hey, what's the age limit for partners for the TA??? my kid is 6 and he's the only one that said yes to me!! so wondering the age limit. I asked him to count to 7 then 8 (to keep track of our fish) (a funny from last years TA) and he did it, guess after last year the other guy's didn't think i was smart enough to count, so they looked else where.

So is 6 years old ok to enter?

And quick question? Can't they just drop your largest fish of that species, if you came in with on extra?? more like a bass tourney?? Seems Crappie that you get DQ'd after such a long day or week

I'm not griping about that, I took my punishment for going to Public school just fine.. grin.gif