• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who are we? Post your Bios here!

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Dutch clogs for stomping Norway heritage into the ground and tulips for decoration.

Them's fighting words Tami! mad.gifgrin.gif

Quote:
wow, i might have to hang out here more often. Gets crazy in here!!

BNS, what did you think we were doing in here knitting and gossiping? \:\/

Ok my turn. I'm Bruce and I'm married with 3 kids. A 16 yr old daughter and twin 10 year old boys. I grew up in Deer River, went to tech school in Detroit Lakes for marine engine repair, headed out west to Colorado to work for a large dealership, and now live in Grand Rapids. I drive for a local company and repair marine engines on the side. We all love to hunt, fish and camp. And I've never tried ovaltine.

I'll stop screwing around now.

My names Eric. I've been married to my gal for 22 years now. I have 3 younguns. They arn't that young anymore. 22,17, and 15. I'm a boiler tender in the ethanol industry.....for now. Probably not for much longer. (long story) I have more hair growing out of my ears than I do on the top of my head. My mom and dad are real smart. So are my sisters and brother. There must have been some kind of baby mix up in the hospital.

The dude and his buck.

Dadsbuck-1.jpg

I was in the Navy for 10 years. If it's a dot on the globe I've probably been there.

I fish every chance I get. I love to hunt, and watch drag and dirt track racing. I drive a white car. I also own a 68 Plymouth fury 3 and a totally awesome 72 Dodge RV with twin exhaust and glass packs. I enjoy wood working and collecting autographed Twins baseball stuff.

My favorite movies are "The Outlaw Josey Wales, Strange Brew, and This is Spinal Tap."

I think Steve Martin is real funny.

No one group can rock like Rush.

Nestle Quick is for rookies, I'm a rich chocolatey Ovaltine kind of guy.

My name is Jason, and i live in Chanhassen. I was born in Glencoe, but moved here becuase of my job. I work for Crystal Pierz Marine, selling boats. Before that, i worked for a meat market for 6 years. All i do is spear in the winter time, fish bass in the summer, and deer hunt in the fall. I will be getting married in June. Other then that, all i do is sit on here and talk fishing.

fsJAS2.jpg

Originally Posted By: boatfixer
Ok my turn. I'm Bruce and I'm married with 3 kids. A 16 yr old daughter and twin 10 year old boys. I grew up in Deer River, went to tech school in Detroit Lakes for marine engine repair, headed out west to Colorado to work for a large dealership, and now live in Grand Rapids. I drive for a local company and repair marine engines on the side. We all love to hunt, fish and camp. And I've never tried ovaltine.

boatfixer - thanks for posting, I kayak fish - so won't need any engines repaired, but when I get my dream boat I'll keep ya in mind.

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
My name is Jason, and i live in Chanhassen. I was born in Glencoe, but moved here becuase of my job. I work for Crystal Pierz Marine, selling boats. Before that, i worked for a meat market for 6 years. All i do is spear in the winter time, fish bass in the summer, and deer hunt in the fall. I will be getting married in June. Other then that, all i do is sit on here and talk fishing.

bassN spear

good to finally get a bio from ya. :). I love bass fishing, me and my kayak may have to connect up with you this summer. \:o