• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nils Master Sharpening Service (Now Authorized by Nils Master)

I've said it before, Frank does top notch work. He is extremley dedicated to quality service. I have seen him work on blades. He never cuts corners and strives towards perfection. Heck, he had to cancel our planned fishing trip last Friday because he was having issues trying to get a blade done "right". Old school craftsman. Not many around like him anymore. BC

I didn't know that Nils blade are different so I sent my StrikeMaster Laser Mag blades to him thinking he would service them too, of course he does and it came back a day later in top notch and sharp like new again. The good thing about Frank is that he doesn't charge a handful for SM blades. Cheaper than the Nils blade. Thanks for a wonderful job well done Frank. I would rank his service an A+.

The Cold Snap covers for Nils are a fairly and not non widely available but a Google search will show you the way.

live4chrome, new Nils 8" blades range from $90-$100 depending on the powerpoint or non PP.

Take care of them and they can be sharpened many times over.

Holy Moly Frank!

I put the Nils head in the mail Tuesday afternoon and it was on my front step tonight when I got home. That's unbelievably fast service! If I knew it was going to be back that soon I wouldn't have even put on my back up drill head.

Thanks again.