• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nils Master Sharpening Service (Now Authorized by Nils Master)

Still got ice but it'll be deteriorating fast.

If you have a Nils Master blade that isn't cutting get it sent in soon.

I want to thank those that sent their blades in.

I'd also like to thank HSO/FM for the thread here.

Becoming an HSO/FM sponsor is a very powerful marketing tool.

I know a lot of my customers came though internet searches. I'll mention to those that

if you hit This Linkyou'll get into the forums and wealth of of information.

I did that. 5 seconds to drill 22" of ice. I drill around 175 holes on Sunday. My other problem is I can't find a dipper small enought to clean the holes. Running the auger till it clears takes too long to do. Now if I would wait a few days the holes will be big enought. grin

Thanks you I got them in the mail today. Going to give it a try today, as we are going north next weekend just to make sure it works. I am going to buy a spare for next year.

I did try the minnow scoop, it works

Man I just got my blade back from Frank and I switched it out with the one I have ran all year. Man what a difference! That blade just sucks the auger down the hole!

Great job Frank and thanks. I have a couple more for you to do. wink

Hey take it easy on that spot man. wink That puppy has been hit hard from the sounds of it. Secrets out I guess.

I was going to try to get the old Nils up to the North side of Vermillion for those monster slabs but I dont know after this rain we are getting and supposed to last the next day or 2.

Surface Tension

I tried emailing you this week. I was wondering if your ready for the season. I will get the head in the mail as soon as i get the go ahead. Just wanted to check on first the price still being $20 and that the mailing address is the same.

duckslayer, your email didn't get to me.

Just a note, if I don't get back to anyone right away I'm either on a weekend trip or I didn't get the email.

Yes I'm ready for the season. Unlike Mother Nature I've been making ice to test drill for the last month and a half. Guys must be fired up for ice and getting their stuff ready early.

$20 + return shipping.

Same address

Frank DeLuca

5382 Jentoft Rd

Saginaw, MN.

Thanks!

With the new ice season soon to come I have an update.

I'm committed to this sharpening deal. So I've taken the steps to become Authorized by Nils Master to sharpen and adjust bent blades.

For you that just means I'll be sharpening blades a for a long time. Once we have ice expect blades to be sharpened, test drilled, and sent back the next day or even the same day I receive them. Till them I make ice to test drill so turn around is slower. Being that I'm in Northern Mn, if I don't have ice you probably don't either. smile