• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chains for my 2000 Rancher

JoeTC

I want to buy some chains to put on my 2000 Rancher but I'm not exactly sure what size tires I have and my atv is up north so I can't look at them. Would anyone know what size tires are on a 2000 Rancher or where I can find that information? Also, is it best to put chains on the front or back tires if I'm I'm going to just be pulling my portable with it? The Rancher is full time four wheel drive.

Thanks,

Joe

I have a 2006 rancher. I was on the lake last week with deep slush and snow drifts. I have stock tires. I did buy chains last year. I haven't used em, haven't needed to yet. But I beleive when I bought the chains from Larsens in Cambridge, there is two sizes depending on the front or back. I purchased the ones for the back tires.