• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO Sponsored Lake Webcams list - Post Yours Here.

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hi,

If you have a link to a lake webcam please feel free to post it here.

Please post only links on this thread so folks don't have to go through a lot of banter or questions to find a webcam they are looking for.

Please be sure it's a link to a webcam pointing at the lake ONLY.

A link to a page with multiple webcams or with multiple resorts advertising/linking not allowed.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watzls beach on Prior Lake,

Notes on using the camera:

1. The first time you visit the camera, you will be prompted to download and install the Axis Media Control from Axis Communications AB. This browser add-on will allow your HSOforum browser to view the streaming video from the camera. Please accept this request and install the software. You will only be required to do this the first time you visit this camera.

2. The camera supports about five concurrent connections (i.e. it supports up to five people viewing the camera at the same time). If you get a Server Busy message while trying to access the camera, please try back a little later.

3. The camera has zooming and panning features that allow you to move the camera view. Please note that others may be using these tools while you are viewing the camera.

Watzls beach cam

I tell ya, FM is before anyone.

I just watched a report on web cams at area's in the north on channel five. They had most of these web cam on there. Even a Hunters interview on his.

I swear to the Lord, the news media checks this site out more than one think.

The segment was about lack of snow in MN and the web cams can to prove it.

I never have seen this on TV before today. Less than a week after FM/Rick put this on his site.