• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bottomline NCC 6500 questions

MinnesotaMongo

I just picked up a really nice Alumacraft Pro Tourny 175 that has a Bottomline 6500 on it. It's an older unit - but really nice - looks right, left, down, etc. It has the GPS module on it - but does anyone know if it has the capacity to take the new Lakemaster chips?

Any help would be appreciated.

I dont think I have seen any Bottomlines that take chips. Then again 95% of the guys I know run Lowrance and the other 5% run Garman. The few bottomlines I have seen are older and I dont remember seeing any place for chips.

This should help. Download the Manual Here

"Mapping

The Tournament Champion NCC 6500 comes standard with a C-Map World background map built right into the fishfinder. This allows you to see a detailed map of the area your fishing. By purchasing our 12 channel GPS receiver (Part #013064) you can then save way-points, view your current latitude/longitude and see where you are on the map at all times and much more. Just run the cursor to where you want to go and the Champion will tell you how to get there. Our large easy-to-read screen allows you to display the mapping information on 1/2 of the screen, 3/4 of the screen, or the entire screen making it one of the largest mapping screens on the market. If a more detailed map is what you're looking for then just purchase our Dual Cartridge reader (P/N 019094) which allows you to read C-Map NT cartridges. The Tournament Champion NCC 6500 allows you to view mapping, sonar, boat speed, surface temperature and sidefinder all on the same screen at the same time."