Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Making spinner rigs

2 posts in this topic

Just got my INFILTRATOR WALLEYE SPINNER KIT in the mail today and was wondering what is the best line to use and how heavy. Thanks Roscoe.

The best all around line for it would be 8 lb test mono. You can go down or up in test line, depending on the conditions you expect to face.

Berkley XL would be my choice, but there are plenty of other equally good lines out there. Also different lines for different applications.

If you will be going through snaggy conditions, you may want to go to XT 10-12 lb test for the abrasion resistance and possibly use Foam Walkers to reduce snagging possibilities and keep your spinner up off the bottom.

Don't be afaraid to really slow down your presentation if you have neutral to negative walleye feeding conditions. These babies spin at a crawl. They also are much less likely to cause abrasion on your line than the clevis style spinners.

You made a good choice and have expanded the amount of situations you can use a spinner rig in now.

Good Luck. Let us know how it performs for you.

You can see the Foam Walkers and Infiltrator Spinner Kits here:
http://fishingmn.com/sportgood.html

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• 9" gill, cpr'ed.  Not bad for a metro lake.
    • The Russians have released this photo of Trump in a Moscow hotel with a hooker.     I take it all back, fella's ..   You where right !        
    • I No problem with that either will do that I can get around 400" of ice per 4ah battery. Eat your cake!
    • Proving these investments sat on the table waiting for a business friendly environment.   Which obama administration has been anything but.. (friendly)  
    • Waiting for some of your mathematical calculations showing how the national debt won't be a problem, given the projected path of the debt and interest rates.    
    • New ABC / WaPo Poll Shows Drop In Trump Favorability Courtesy Of Aggressive "Oversamples" Jan 17, 2017 3:42 PM   In the month leading up to the election on November 8th, we repeatedly demonstrated how the mainstream media polls from the likes of ABC/Washington Post, CNN and Reuters repeatedly manipulated their poll samples to engineer their desired results, namely a large Hillary Clinton lead (see "New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through 'Oversamples'" and "ABC/Wapo Effectively Admit To Poll Tampering As Hillary's "Lead" Shrinks To 2-Points").  In fact, just 16 days prior to the election an ABC/Wapo poll showed a 12-point lead for Hillary, a result that obviously turned out to be embarrassingly wrong for the pollsters. But, proving they still got it, ABC/Washington Post and CNN are out with a pair of polls on Trump's favorability this morning that sport some of the most egregious "oversamples" we've seen.  The ABC/Wapo poll showed an 8-point sampling margin for Democrats with only 23% of the results taken from Republicans...   ...while the CNN poll showed a similar 8-point advantage for Democrats with only 24% of respondents identifying as Republicans.      
    • Commutes manning sentence - for providing wikileaks information.   Punishes the "russians" - for providing wikileaks information.   Maybe the lib-tards will wake up and smell the coffee.   See that they are being played like a violin...   https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=263&iso=20170120T12&msg=Time left until Obama leaves office    
    • If you believe it is a moral consideration that is one thing.  You have your beliefs.     If you contend that it is a practical reason, then facts are required.   Totally different. I thought you were making a fact based practical point.  
    • You see the sharp tail grouse there I heard there is some but never seen them
  • Our Sponsors