• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

need help with LakeMaster

Question

Hi All
I am looking for advise about printing maps on Lakemasters, I have Mille Lacs Reelbottom But I Can not print maps When I try it all I get is a series of error messages.I am using a Compaq IJ650 Printer .does anyone Know if there is a setting I need to change.Ihave e-mailed lakemaster thier response so far is was about a Hp printers some times have trouble and need to install new driver,have not heard back from them yet about compaq printers(2 days now)any help or sugestions would be appriciated
Thanks Randy

2 answers to this question

Not sure, i have the same printer. Does it identify your printer in the print set up? Try reinstalling your printer. I didnt have to do anything special. The lakemaster automatically found my printer on my hard drive.

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/
click here