• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Im sorry I didnt see this earlier. I used to live next to it, I might be able to help you.

Its a decent walleye reservoir, and lots of small muskis in there. Decent crappies you only see in the spring. Most guys troll hot-n-tots for the eyes.. buy them here before you go or you'll pay $7 each out there.

Its a huge reservoir with a 10 hp limit last I checked(may havegone up to 18), and it gets rough in a hurry. Lots of shallow rocks. Shore fishing can be good in the spring, fair in the fall. The causeway at Espyville and the Linesville spillway are the most popular areas for shore fishing.

Good luck if your heading there this fall, your time might be better spent at lake Erie shore fishing for Steelhead.