• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Old style LP gas tank exchange

huskminn

Question

Go to Menards. They're still exchanging old valved tanks with a new style. Full of gas for about $18! Not bad considering the old valved tank is junk now.

7 answers to this question

I would think they'd do this all the time. I didn't ask thou. $16.95 plus tax is the price. I traded an old one in even thou I have two other full ones.

A brand new full tank is $34.99.

Go to Menards. They're still exchanging old valved tanks with a new style. Full of gas for about $18! Not bad considering the old valved tank is junk now.

Huskminn just had a 20lb filled asked about the 60 and 100lb tanks no problem it's just the 20 and 5lb and I think the 30s that are junk now. and they said they could sell me a new tank fill it and take my old tank for like $43 and if you got any you want to dispose of seven bucks apeice to get rid of what a rip off so for $18 pretty good deal so I guess I'll take Daves advice and go to menards and grab me a couple of new tanks don't know what I'm gonna do with the other 8 empty tanks I got. Tim L

ok every one listen up I work at menards.Dave is right you bring in an old 20lb tank and we will exchange it for a brand new one already filled which you can keep for $17.00 or you can buy a new tank empty for $23.00 your choice. all you do is bring in your old tank and go to the cashier and tell them you want to exchange your tank for a new one.they will charge you for the new then go get it out of the rack in front of the store for you.
basshunter