• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Depth finder ?

Pherris

Question

I have a Lowrance x 85. I have a transducer mounted on the Trolling motor and and the rear of the boat. Currently I switch the unit from the console when I am up front running the electric. I am sick of moving the unit back and forth and do not want to spend the $$ for another x 85 so I wondered if anyone had any recommendations on what a decent unit would be for the front that would not interfere with the x-85? I like the x-51 because it has a high pixel count and the flasher but have not heard any feedback on them. All info really appreciated.

1 answer to this question

I have a Brand NEW Garmin 160 for sale. I bough it new from Thorne Bros 4 weeks ago for $200. It has the trolling motor transducer and is real nice. I bought for $200 and will sell for $150. Installed and pulled off boat cause I sold my other boat and installed X-75. E-Mail me if ou are interested [email protected]