• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Question for FM Administrators - Glacier Fish Houses

Uncle Grump

Question

Hi

I was looking at the gear page and saw the Glacier icehouses. I know the ice just melted, but I would rather fish when the water is hard. So....I was chasing the links for that item, and found this image missing - the inside view of the Glacier.

http://fishingmn.com/pics/glacier2-3lg-inside view.jpg

Will this image be avail. any time soon? Is there any place where a person could look at
one of these houses in person?

Thanks

UG

7 answers to this question

What part of the state do you live in? If you tell us maybe someone near you will have one you can take a look at. I have one ordered, if you live in Central MN you can look at mine when it arrives.ScottS

Grump,

IMHO you cannot beat this house if you want to be mobile. I love mine during those times of early or late ice when you need to walk out. I have also had mine out on MilleLacs in 45 mph winds. I had to hide it behind my truck but I was really suprised by how well it held up in those winds. I really like it for its durability and for how lighweight it is. Take a look at Rick's and let us know what you think

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

ScottS, others

I am in SE MN, midway between Rochester
and Owatonna. If one of you out there
has a Glacier, I'd love the chance to
take that "peak".

Scott: SWMBO's family is near St. Cloud - we
get up there fairly often. Where is that in
relation to you?

Thanks

UG

I live 10 miles West of St. Cloud. I think Rick lives down in your neck of the woods. I bet he could tell you exactly where you could see them.ScottS

Scott, Rick

I just peaked at the inside view pic/page
for the Glacier. I like what I see, now
I really want to see one up close and
personal. The 3 person unit weighing 24#
sounds great, compared to my 100#+
homemade shack that I have now.

Thks

UG