• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's see some fish!

Okay SD...time to fess up. Let's see some SD fish! I know how tight lipped we can be (and that's fine). No need to give away your hot spots, just show us a few pics.

A few of the hot bites we have had this year are starting to fizzle. However, this year has been nothing short of steller. Lot's of limits!!!!

Here are a few fish that have been in my boat this year...

100_0165.jpg

My daughter caught this 19" fish in early June.

100_0176.jpg

Here's my biggest of the year. A 28" eye caught casting cranks.

100_0193.jpg

100_0199.jpg

100_0162.jpg

Father Daughter Tourney

IMG_2528_1.jpg

Here are a few pics of my buddies with a few decent eyes...

Dustin

100_0192.jpg

Ryan

100_0200.jpg

Swanky

swanky.jpg

Drake

100_0157.jpg

Bo

100_0210.jpg

Ive been doing good this year. I think Ive been fishing one of your hot spots ROST. Lade got me hooked... Some nice fish still comming out of there!

6-21NiceLimit(1).JPG7-136lb.JPGSmallmouth18.5(1).JPG

Plus many 15-20 fish nights with nice limits of 17-20s when you need some fish for the freezer!

Yeah that lake is amazing! For us both living in Madison I am surprised we have never met on the lake before. I have one last summer to hit it hard then I have to go fish the other side of the state where my lake choices are limited!

I have to good spots for eys out west but both are an hour from rapid. It will be tough to head out for a couple of hours after school and work like I do now. There is some good ice fishing out there too. Nothing liek here but... Im kinda Anti- trout I guess.. But for now I need to keep hitting the eyes... I still have a lot to learn and another big one to catch!

Here are a couple from Friday night!!!

Me and my 13 1/2"er, caught on a 4" plug

mecrap.jpg

A buddy with a nice 21"er

tevans.jpg

We caught 3 eyes, the 21", 18", and 17" and of course the 13 1/2" crappie just casting plugs in to the tree's, not a bad night on the water!!!

Speaking of Madison, when is Lake Madison gonna heat up? Are you guys having any luck out there?? Me and a buddy tossed jigs for awhile last night and got 2 tiny walleyes and one good strike... Pretty slow, thinking it might still be early.. ??

Rost,

I have talked to you a few times. My wife does your wife's hair if that helps.

As for fishing I was out on Brandt a couple of weeks ago when the crappie perch bite was suppose to be on with no luck. Graffing fist from 3 feet to the bottom tried everything under the sun and still couldn't get a bite.

both you two clowns quit!! Jr you have never even caught a walleye and draz you have never even seen a duck so i don't know why you two are on this site.

Draz i have 7 geese so far this early season. Take that chump! tongue.gif