Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigeyes

used depth finder

5 posts in this topic

I recently aquired a used Lowrance 70a, I want to sell it but don't know what it is worth? Any ideas? It appears to be in good shape and looks like it was a spendy unit new!

Come up with a price. I might be interested in it. I have a faulty X-70A that I want to replace.

I really don't know what this unit was sold for or how old it is so it is hard to say. It looks like the type of unit that would have went for $400 buck or more new? Again I have no idea. I was foolish and threw away the power cord and mounting bracket(long story). So I only have the unit and transducer. If you do want it make me an offer?

Have you seen it powerup and work on the water? My unit is missing part of the display. When you power it up and the LCD goes to the left I am missing 2 horizontal lines/bands. It cuts out some of the depth chart.Just wondering if you saw it work corectly. I dont want to buy more headaches.Thanks

No, I have never turned it on, but I am sure it works fine(nothing is more dependable then a Lawrance!!) If you take it and it does work, send it back. I don't wouldn't feel right taking money for a unit that didn't work!