• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

used depth finder

bigeyes

Question

4 answers to this question

I really don't know what this unit was sold for or how old it is so it is hard to say. It looks like the type of unit that would have went for $400 buck or more new? Again I have no idea. I was foolish and threw away the power cord and mounting bracket(long story). So I only have the unit and transducer. If you do want it make me an offer?

Have you seen it powerup and work on the water? My unit is missing part of the display. When you power it up and the LCD goes to the left I am missing 2 horizontal lines/bands. It cuts out some of the depth chart.Just wondering if you saw it work corectly. I dont want to buy more headaches.Thanks

No, I have never turned it on, but I am sure it works fine(nothing is more dependable then a Lawrance!!) If you take it and it does work, send it back. I don't wouldn't feel right taking money for a unit that didn't work!