Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

looking for new portable shack

6 posts in this topic

I am looking for a two man portable shack and have it narrowed down to the Voyager or the Otter 2 Magnum lodge, any pros/cons regarding the two?

I've got the Otter II cabin and I love it. I also think the canvas is thicker on the Otter, isn't it?

Otter has seats for theirs as well. I'm not debating who's is best, just pointing it out. smile.gif

I just picked up the Voyager last weekend at Gander Mt. for $449. It requires a little work to put together, but I am very happy with it. The big advantage over the Otter is that it comes with 2 seats. I like the fact that I don't have to worry about forgetting chairs.

JW

You won't go wrong with the otter. They have a very good seat,for 59.00,but they are 15# each. I made mine,conduit & stadiaum seats,they work great,they slide side ways,front to back,lift them of & drop in the sled to store.

You can't go wrong with either of the models mentioned. I however love my Fishtrap II. It is very mobile and comfortable. It also comes with two backed seats.