• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi Guys

Coming up the week of the 16th of June , never been before , looking for some help or reports from the area . We are staying on the Pixley chase eye's, pike , panfish . And some catch and release big smaillies I hope . Any info would be great , also willing to travel to some smaller lakes around the area if need be .

Thanks

Chad

Cedar Rapids , Iowa

For pike look for cabbage, for smallies I would travel up the river more towards the dam. For up to date info stop at Bridge Bait in Park Falls and talk to Tim, he will let you know the latest.

Kris

Thanks for the info , have you fished this area much ? We are bringing my parents and will have 2 boats my bass boat and their Lund , just hoping there is plenty of water for the boats . Also is there alot of cabbage in the river to find Mr Pike , and for the smallies I plan to throw alot of weightless senkos and topwater , any different thoughts ?

Thanks again !