• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jigs again; Sundin, Northland, where ?

Basscaster

Question

I asked a jig question a few weeks ago.Thanks to all those who responded.A few questions.Who has Jeff Sundin the jig makers phone #.It is not 3**-2375.Also where is the best place to buy Northland jigs(from home and by Walker-I know of Reeds- But I would like to give the little guy some business) - can I buy bulk like 25 of a color and size or do I have to buy them 2 at a time.On Scenic tackle jigs,Is there anywhere I can buy - a few of a certain color and size.I am not interested in buying 200 walleye jigs that don't have some 1/16 oz. jigs in them.There was a small misunderstanding before, but Jeff at Scenic Tackle has informed me they have 28 colors and sizes start at 1/32.Thanks and GOOD Luck in the opening weekend. Roy [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Basscaster (edited 05-09-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Basscaster (edited 05-09-2002).]

3 answers to this question

Scenic Tackle has many sizes and colors to choose from. The kits you can order from here are designed to give the fisherman a good assortment of the top selling sizes and colors.

Good luck this weekend!!!

Jeff
Scenic Tackle
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Jeff Beckwith (edited 05-10-2002).]