• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Map Create Software Question

Question

We just purchased an x-15 and along with it came the Map Create Software. I have been spending time transferring my waypoints from my eTrex to the software. It wont let me put in points that have latitudes more than 60 seconds, but a lot of my points for Mille Lacs have numbers greater than 60. Why wont it let me put them in? any suggestions. thanks for the help.

------------------
EVERYBODY LIKES WALLEYES

5 answers to this question

I not shure about your question. But I have one for you. Did you have to download the 2.2 software into your unit I have tried a few times and The X-15 will not take it. i have spent alot of time on the phone with lowrance and they are about as smart (Well I'll be quiet.) Maybe I am missing an obvious step.

Walleye Pimp,
I haven't had a chance yet to hook up my unit. I took the software out of the box and then brought the unit to the shop along with the boat to get it mounted. We should get the boat back on Thursday so hopefully I will get things working for opener. I will let you know if i run into a similar problem.

------------------
EVERYBODY LIKES WALLEYES

ELW
Sounds like your formats don't match. If your X-15 is set for Deg.mm.ss there are only 60 sec before it goes to the next min. Your e-trex may be set on Deg.mm.sss it will go to 999 sec in that configuration. They both need to be in the same format.

Rob

ELW
Sounds like your formats don't match. If your X-15 is set for Deg.mm.ss there are only 60 sec before it goes to the next min. Your e-trex may be set on Deg.mm.sss it will go to 999 sec in that configuration. They both need to be in the same format.

Rob

Rob,
Thank you for your response. I think that it solves the problem that I was having.

------------------
EVERYBODY LIKES WALLEYES