• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help, PLEASE!! (Of a personal nature)

Dan97

Howdy All...

I'd like to start off by apologizing to Rick for this post. It has nothing to do with fishing other than it effects my best fishing buddy. If you choose to delete it I'll understand.

My best fishing buddy, my wife, has been diagnosed with cancer. It's in a place that makes surgery impossible. Which means a long treatment of chemo and radiation. And, of course, prayer. That's where you folks come in. In the quite times on the lake, between landing those hawgs, if you could say a little prayer for my wife to get better it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time......Dan

[email protected]

(This type of post may put some people "off" a bit. For that I do apologize. But right now, we need all the help and support we can get.)

[This message has been edited by Dan97 (edited 02-13-2002).]

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in there buddy. all my prayers are out to you and your family. Its important not to take those precious days out on the water for granted. Gods got your back.

Dan97,
I truely believe in the Power of Prayer. Your wife and family will be included in my prayers too.
Hang in there...use whatever support networks are there for you. Let us know if there is more we can do.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Dan,
My prayers are with both of you. The power of prayer is strong folks, so let's give them all we can.

Your friend,
Rick

Dan,
All our best wishes and our prayers to you and yours.

PS..My wife is in her third year of no evident melanoma, after a full year ('99) of interferon treatment. Follow up checkups every six months, so far so good. Be good to each other and take care of yourself.