• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help!!!!

Icemandu

Question

I have been having problems lately with my batteries in my boat, and now, two days before Wisconsin opener cannot seem to figure out how they are supposed to be attached with the current wiring configuration. It is a 24-volt system. All the local boat places are overloaded with boats, so I am asking anyone if they live in or near the Buffalo area, if they could swing by some time tonight or tomorrow and give a guy some help. I'd be willing to fork over some dough if someone has more expertise than me (which wouldn't take much) in helping to get it set up correctly again. I did have my boat on the water earlier this year (Lake Erie) and have had it to a boat shop earlier, so I haven't procrastinated checking my boat out, I just had a little bad luck and careless rehook up of batteries. Anyway, if there is someone out there that might be able to help, please email me at [email protected], or call me at work at (612) 851-3342. Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Mrmillelacs, I had actually found that link earlier that day, and used it to try to figure out how it my boat is wired. I think the next step I'll have to take is testing at different points to see if there is possibly a short somewhere. Thanks for taking time to find that info and for replying.