• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter II Lodge Seats

JIM C

I use a pair of collapsable camp chairs, the kind that stow into a tubular shaped sack, the frame is strong metal, and the seat is cordura. These have really come a long ways in the last few years, incorporating beverage holders, head and foot rests, they even make a couch version. They stow nicely in the otter sled, and are comfortable.

I also have the bench seat. I like it cause it's mounted on the sled. It won't bounce off when pulling the sled behind the wheeler. Placing the individual seats in the sled takes up some room. Also, it flips up easy to place your auger and stuff inside the sled. I did, however, replaced the two permanent bolts, on the rear part of the hinge, with hitch pins. If I want to remove the seat, slip the two hitch pins out and lift the bench and brackets out.

I have the individual seats. I liked them because of the high back support. They are adjustable so you can put your feet in the tub if your prefer. The also swivel 360 degrees. They are very durable and have the drink and tackle holder. I have no complaints. I got mine from Reeds for $65 a piece and he paid for shipping.

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/