• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Silent Sixty One wp? Need transducer

Im looking for a transducer for my ss1 wp Eagle.I wrecked the other one,and really can,t afford a Vexilar right now.LEI says they don,t make that model tranducer any more. Id appreciate any leads as to who might have one of these. Thanks gunny

I have an Eagle Silent Thirty Two flasher. I contacted Lowrance thru their web page. A lady told me about the new transducer made for ice fishing. I still had my old 'ducer, so I could, (at least she said I could) cut the plug off the old transducer and splice it onto the ice model they sell for new units. She said it would work. In fact, she faxed me instructions on how to do the splice. They were quite helpful at Lowrance. The web page will get you a phone number for help.

I didn't do it, as I was able to convince Santa to bring me an FL-18.

Good luck.

you can go to the web page from lowrance eagle inc and they have a cable to go from your unit to the new style tranceducer like the magna and so uses they are about ten or so dollarw for the cable then you can get the new style transducer for it..
or you might try hsolist.. I have the same unit only it is the lowrance version.. dwight

[This message has been edited by dlskills (edited 01-25-2002).]

gunnysack2,
That is what I have, it came with a Lowrance battery pack. I could not find an Eagle at that time, but this one works just fine. My Silent Sixty does not work for some reason, so I bought a Vexilar. I might want to get rid of the battery pack and all. Why don't you e-mail me at [email protected] and decide what you want.
Thanks, Ode