• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lakeside: A new outlook on life...

To all of you who dislike Lakeside and to those of you who have chosen not to go there because of a negative referral (which I will admit was myself at one time), I think you should re-evaluate their service. I have been going there the last couple of days and there service has been excellent. I have been dealing with the lady at the bar, she has been very helpful telling me where to fish and of course, where not to fish. I also spoke with the men that drive the trucks around and they were also very friendly. I think that they might have heard word of the "lakeside bashings" on this forum and have started to be more friendly. Anyone else have anything GOOD!!! to say about Lakeside???

------------------
EVERYBODY LIKES WALLEYES