• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Will the Frabill Ranger XLT fit 3?

slick2526

No way! i own a ranger xlt and i am a big guy
just got back from winnie. fished with a buddy i am 350 and he is 280 we do allright as far as comfort. but no way another full grown guy. maybe an adult and to kids. if you
drilled three holes in a triangle pattern. you can fit a guy on a bucket in front of you. but then know room for vexilar and heater on the ice in front of you. we had another buddy on a bucket outside and the
wind and cold was kicking his butt outside
so we did this for a half hour or so till he warmed up. hope this helps

I got a Frabill triplex in December and have been out 10-15 times and I love it. My buddy has a XLT and I thought it was a little crowded for two big guys so I bought the triplex. There are two positions for the outside seats and room for a seat in the middle. I put my outside seats to the inside one notch and left the middle seat out. Its supper comfortable, hauls all my "stuff", pulls easy and sets up and down in less than a minute.

Frabill does make a 3 man now too, they just came out this year. It is very similar to the XLT only larger and it has 3 seats in it. I think it is called the 3-plex or something like that.