• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So who's all goin?

Seabass77

Yup I'll be there.I am going to try to make the seminar friday night.It will be nice to see some new faces along with some familiar ones too.

Heylooo!

JA SAY TREE and myself will be there. Can't wait to fish for some jumbos!!!!
We plan on making the seminar as well!

Last I heard there is still available slots for teams for the ICE LEADERS tourney on WInnie!

The Viqueens won't be playing this weekend so why not come on up for some fun on the ice?!!

See ya all there!

Keep the rods bendin'!!!

Jim W

Hey all!
I know that Rick, PWaldow123, Toad, ScottS, Duck-O-Holic and myself will all be there. There are quite a few others that have not replied to this post as well.
It should be a good time. I will not be competing in the contest since I will be running it, but do plan on wetting a line.
See you there!
>"////=<

As Gullguide said, I will be there. Hopefully the event fills up, it would be great to have a full event. I haven't found a place to stay yet, but I am sure there are some places that have rooms available.ScottS

Yep, I will definately be there!!!

Beautiful weather, good company, great fishing, man what more could you ask for. Who else is gonna join us? Looking forward to putting a few more names with faces smile.gif

Paul