• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Forum Issue

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

We've had a problem with the forum. Someone hacked into it and it is now resolved.

Posts may have disappeared or just plain not have shown up.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hey Rick I was waiting for you to put a good post on here! grin.gif I knew you had some trouble and were doing your best to fix it! Now things can get back to normal. Keep up the good work and I’ve been posting on the state to state forums and telling other people about it! http://www.iceleaders.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi It is neat to see what is going on around the country! Now can you get out and do some ice fishing? wink.gif
A lake about 6 miles from me produced a 25-LB pike and farther south and east of me a guy caught a 12.2 walleye! I would tell you exactly where but the whole world would know the hot lake! LOL
I can’t keep up making icesaws with the HSOforum www.icesaws.com and my regular customers. But my HSOforum orders are shipped first! I figure if somebody orders something online you should get it ASAP! grin.gif
Getting late and 6:00 AM comes darn early?????
Like I said before keep up the good work on the site and thanks for a good HSOforum www.icesaws.com cool.gif
Wayne “FISH” grin.gif
Geesh if I don’t get out and fish I’ll lose my nickname?????
Be safe on the ice and set the hook!

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/