• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Skunked on Minnetonka

Has anyone had luck ice fishing this season on Lake Minnetonka? I just was out on Black lake and Emerald and didn't even get a bite. Is it because of the strange weather? Or just my luck?

Basstracker

Got skunked in Spring Park Bay also. But I think the bay bite was non-existent because of all the traffic from houses being placed on the ice & we were to close to the landing where all the noise was happening. Did get a flag @ about 9:30pm but nothing on the end of the line.

Keep the Rods a Bendin' & Flags a Flying!

SportFishin'

Caught 3 nice slabs on North Arm but that was it for 3 hours of fishing. I also fished Cokato Lake Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday morning but with little success. Marked lots of fish on the vexilar….saw fish on the aqua-view…but not many takers….seems fish are in a funk right now….maybe it’s the late ice.

Hey SeaBass....where abouts on North Arm were you fishing. Off the point by the abandonded shed, the channel, etc.???? About how deep were you???? I caught a few slabs last year off the point but it went dead after a while. Jus' Wonderin'?? Thanks in Advance!!

------------------
If I'm not in the duck blind or the ice house I'm thinking about it!!

Bemidji Ducks,

We have always done well most places in the second bay, particularly on the east side in anywhere from 22 to 30 feet of water. Always have gotten nice size fish. But, If I had the time, I would be hitting brackets point right now - Lookin for eye’s. Good Luck.

Joe