• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice conditions on long lake in new brighton

Broncosguy,
I haven't made it out there yet, but I will within 2 days, I'll let you know then. I'm going to guess 4-5inches, but the middle of the lake might be a different story. Good Luck!!!

Rusty

Broncosguy,

I don't think I'm going to make it out to Long until Wednsday. Tomorrow (New Years) I'm fishing somewhere else. There are some crappies in there, also some nice bluegills. There's also some decent Walleye fishing, if you're in the right spot. We could get together sometime and hit the lake up, for sure. Let me know how you do. Good Luck!!!

Rusty

P.S. You can email me at [email protected]

RUSTY:
I AM PROBABLY GOING OUT TOMORROW AFTERNOON OR MAYBE EVEN THE LATE DAY. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE WE COULD SEE HOW THE OTHER IS DOING. MY HOUSE IS THE ONE WITH THE BLUE JEAN PATCHES ON IT IN ONE CORNER AS THE MICE GOT A HOLD OF IT LAST YEAR. ALSO WHAT DO YOU FISH FOR THERE. I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN NORTHERNS OUT OF THERE IN THE WINTER. MAYBE WE COULD GO OUT AND FISH TOGETHER FOR SOME CRAPPIES AS I HEAR THEY ARE THERE ALSO.

BRONCOSGUY